воскресенье, 23 марта 2014 г.

apple brand cases become dirty too quick

я думал я один такой, но вот люди пишут

being an owner of the leather case, i'd have to say it's a mixed bag.  I have the Gold 5s with a Product (RED) leather case.
Half of me really likes the soft-touch yet grippy leather.  However i find it gets really dirty very quickly.
now that may be because of the very supple and toothy leather.  And i consider myself extremely cleanly person, but damn that case gets dirty quick.  So ½ of me thinks it's great, the other thing is self-conscious that i'm a dirt magnet.
I think had Apple had any forethought about the longevity of their cases, they'd test them for 2-3 months prior to final release.  I would have preferred a more burnished and smooth leather, like a wallet.  would attract much less dirt and easier to clean.
from this site

и ещё
However I do very much agree with you - I got a red one, and within days it was dirty (I also am a power user), black around the edges etc. I went to Apple and they gave me a brand new one (there was a small scratch which turned into a large one), however I got another red one - and after reading your comment and seeing that is not just me (I thought the newspaper ink had rubbed on it), I think I'll swap it for black - but I definitely love that look and feel!!
from this site

 бля( ода яблокодрочерству.

Комментариев нет: